- I think that this year has flown by much too fast!
- I had my ups and downs but i'm generally happy and contented with my life.
- Little things get me down, like my camera being at the service centre for 3 weeks, faulty washing machine, pimples on my forehead, surviving without my contact lenses for the past week!
- Little things make me happpy, like winning a prize in my office lunch, arrival of my packages from Vpost, losing 2kg recently, getting X'mas greetings from my friends around the world!
- i've learnt that i could very much be suffering from ADHD-and this explains why i crave changes, always rearranging the house (much to hubby's chagrin), have a variety of different interest (and not doing well in school!)
- i'm thinking a lot about traveling with the kids and plan to do so shortly, now that they are much more predictable
- coffee, photo editing, surfing the internet and Mindy Gledhill can keep me awake at night.
- I'm really looking foward to 2012 because i'll have my leave and MC back (i've run out of leave and MC since November!)
- I'm looking forward to the next Chinese New Year beacause Declan will be turning 3 on the first day of the lunar new year!
- All 3 kids will be in school in 2012 and my MIL will finally be able to get her mornings entirely free from kids since 2004! LOL!!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment