Russian Dolls

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend shoot

trying to shoot in full sun. not fantastically successful....but amber's always my cooperative model...







Posted by matryoshkas at 9:24 AM

1 comment:

Fenni said...

So pretty!!!!

23 February, 2011 17:50

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
matryoshkas
I ‘m just another ‘mom with a camera’ who strives to capture every moment of my family’s life. I’m a self taught photographer and although I’ve learnt about all the technical stuff on photography, I like breaking the rules. I like toying with my creative side to create images that make my heart sing by playing with light, depth of field and perspectives. I love capturing THE moment. I also love pictures of sharp eyelashes. Images showing emotion make me happy.
View my complete profile

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Links

  • mmommi2b

Pages

  • Home
  • Books
Powered by Blogger.