Monday, May 26, 2008
updates on Cadence
It’s amazing how now I suddenly wish I were a stay at home mum. Maybe it’s because my kids are more aware of life, daily routines, the people around them etc. and I want to participate more. Or maybe it’s just for Cae as she’s more predictable and I THINK I can cope with her alone. Amber has always been a more demanding baby and needs to be constantly stimulated. She is a fast learner and craves attention, communication and is curious. Cae is easily satisfied and her main needs are food and sleep. She can play with the same toy over and over again for a reasonable length of baby time. She can hang on to one book and flip the pages over and over, from back to front and then from front to back. She wakes up at 8, for example, can toss around, crawl around happily for a whole 15-20mins more, get up for milk, breakfast, play a bit, a morning walk perhaps…..a quick bath and she can be down happily for a nap at 10.30am thereabouts. She can sleep till 12pm or sometimes even 1pm before getting up for a nice lunch…….then she’ll be down for another nap at 4 plus? Then up at evening for a dinner, play, walk, etc… and sleep at 10pm. This just ensures that I get sufficient rest too and we are all happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment